To sign up for the Emory patient portal, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Emory Healthcare website at https://www.emoryhealthcare.org/.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the “Sign Up” button to begin the registration process.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Create a username and password for your account.
- Choose your security questions and provide answers to them.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit” to complete the registration process.
Once you’ve signed up, you can use your username and password to log in to the patient portal and see your medical records, test results, make appointments, and talk to your healthcare team.