Here is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to Geisinger’s patient portal:
- Go to the Geisinger patient portal website: Open your web browser and go to website.
- Click on “Log in”: You will find the “Log in” button on the top right corner of the page. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter your username: On the login page, enter your username that you created during the registration process.
- Enter your password. After entering your username, enter the password associated with your account. Remember that the password is case-sensitive.
- Click on “Log in”: Once you have entered your username and password, click on the “Log in” button to access your patient portal account.
- Explore the portal: After logging in, you will have access to all the features of the portal. You can schedule appointments, view medical records, send secure messages to your healthcare provider, request prescription refills, and pay your bills online.
If you have trouble logging in, you can use the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” links on the login page to reset your login information. You can also contact Geisinger’s patient portal support team for further assistance.