If you are looking for HSS Patient Portal login page access? then you are landing at the right place at here.
The HSS Patient Portal is a safe, online place where patients can look at their medical records, talk to their doctors, make appointments, and ask for refills on their prescriptions without leaving their homes. In recent years, patient portals have become an increasingly important part of healthcare. They offer patients more convenience, better communication, and easier access to their health information.
The HSS Patient Portal is one such platform that has been designed specifically for patients of the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) in New York City. In this article, we’ll talk about the benefits of using the HSS Patient Portal, how to use the platform, and the security measures that are in place to protect patient information
Here are login steps of HSS Patient Portal
.The HSS Patient Portal is a safe online tool that lets patients look at their medical records, see the results of their tests, and talk to their doctors .Here are the steps to log in to the HSS Patient Portal:
- Go to the HSS Patient Portal website:https://myhss.hss.edu/MyHSS/Authentication/Login?
- Click on the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password. If you are a new user, click on the “Sign Up” button and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Once you have entered your login information, click on the “Log In” button.
- You will be taken to the main dashboard of the HSS Patient Portal, where you can view your medical records, test results, and other information related to your care at HSS.
If you have trouble logging in or getting to your account, you can ask for help from HSS Patient Portal support.