Sure, here are the step-by-step instructions for logging into the Lexington Clinic patient portal:
- Open your web browser and go to the Lexington Clinic website at https://www.lexingtonclinic.com/.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link located at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Log In” button located in the center of the screen.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate fields. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to
- create a new account by clicking the “Sign Up Today!” link and following the prompts.
- Once you have entered your login information, click the “Log In” button to access your account.
- From here, you can view your medical records, schedule appointments, communicate with your healthcare provider, and perform other tasks related to your care at the Lexington Clinic.
If you have trouble logging in or getting into your account, you can ask for help from the Lexington Clinic patient portal support team.