Sure! Here are the steps to sign up for the Lexington Clinic patient portal:
- Go to the Lexington Clinic website at www.lexingtonclinic.com.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Enroll Today” button.
Fill out the enrollment form with your personal information, including your first and last name, date of birth, and email address.
- Create a username and password for your patient portal account. Your username must be at least 6 characters long and cannot contain spaces.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions for using the patient portal.
- Verify your identity by answering the security questions on the next page. You will need to select two security questions and provide answers to each one.
- Once you’ve proven who you are, your account will be made, and you’ll be able to use your username and password to log in to the patient portal.
Congratulations! You have now successfully signed up for the Lexington Clinic patient portal.