A secure patient portal gives patients at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, access to their electronic health records and other important information. It’s easier than ever for people to take charge of their health, have open lines of communication with their doctors, and know exactly what’s going on with their bodies thanks to the patient portal.
To access the Mayo Clinic Eau Claire patient portal, patients can follow these steps:
- Visit the Mayo Clinic Health System website at www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org.
- Click on the “Patient Online Services” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Wisconsin” from the list of states.
- Click on “Eau Claire” from the list of locations.
- You will then be taken to the page where you can sign in to the Mayo Clinic Eau Claire patient portal.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log in.
- If you are a new user, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Sign up now” link and follow the prompts to enter your personal information and create a username and password.
- Once you have logged in or created an account, you will be able to access your medical records, test results, appointment information, and other important health information.
The Mayo Clinic’s patient portal is a great way to get people involved in their own care. Patients who can easily and quickly get to their medical records can share important information with their doctors, keep an eye on their health, and help make decisions about their care.