Access your medical records, lab reports, and other pertinent health information via the Mayo Clinic’s patient portal in Jacksonville, Florida. It’s easy to use and safe, so patients can take care of their health from the comfort of home using this site.
To access the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville patient portal, patients can follow these steps:
- Visit the Mayo Clinic website at www.mayoclinic.org.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Florida” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Jacksonville” from the list of locations.
- You will then be redirected to the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville patient portal login page.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log in.
If you are a new user, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Sign up now” link and follow the prompts to enter your personal information and create a username and password.
Once you have logged in or created an account, you will be able to access your medical records, test results, appointment information, and other important health information.
The Mayo Clinic Jacksonville patient portal is a powerful tool that allows patients to take an active role in managing their healthcare. With easy and secure access to their medical information, patients can communicate more effectively with their healthcare providers, stay informed about their health, and take steps to improve their overall well-being.