Patient portals, like the one the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, offers, make it easy for patients to get to their medical records and other important health information. With this safe and simple interface, patients can take charge of their health from any location.
To access the Mayo Clinic Phoenix patient portal, patients can follow these steps:
- Visit the Mayo Clinic website at www.mayoclinic.org.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Arizona” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Phoenix/Scottsdale” from the list of locations.
- You will then be redirected to the Mayo Clinic Phoenix patient portal login page.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log in.
- If you are a new user, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Sign up now” link and follow the prompts to enter your personal information and create a username and password.
- Once you have logged in or created an account, you will be able to access your medical records, test results, appointment information, and other important health information.
The Mayo Clinic’s patient portal is a great way to get people involved in their own care. Patients who can easily and quickly get to their medical records can share important information with their doctors, keep an eye on their health, and help make decisions about their care.