A patient portal gives people who go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, access to their health records and other important information. The gateway is meant to be safe and simple to use, giving patients the freedom to handle their healthcare needs whenever and wherever they may be.
- To access the Mayo Clinic Rochester patient portal, patients can follow these steps:
- Visit the Mayo Clinic website at www.mayoclinic.org.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Minnesota” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Rochester” from the list of locations.
- You will then be redirected to the Mayo Clinic Rochester patient portal login page.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log in.
- If you are a new user, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Sign up now” link and follow the prompts to enter your personal information and create a username and password.
- Once you have logged in or created an account, you will be able to access your medical records, test results, appointment information, and other important health information.
In order to empower people to have an active part in their health care, the Mayo Clinic built a patient portal. Patients who have quick and simple access to their medical information may have more productive conversations with their physicians, have a deeper understanding of their health, and make more informed choices about their treatment.