Here is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to the MDH Patient Portal:
- Open your web browser and go to the MDH website at https://www.mdh.org/patients-visitors/mdh-yourcare-patient-portal/.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” link, located in the upper right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the MDH Patient Portal login page. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the “Login” button to access your account.
- Once logged in, you can view your medical records, send messages to your healthcare providers, schedule appointments, and request prescription refills.
- Make sure to log out of your account when you’re done using the portal to keep your personal and health information safe.
If you have trouble logging in to the portal or need help, you can ask for help from the MDH support team.