Medstar Health’s Patient Portal is an encrypted website where patients may go to review their medical history, send messages to their doctors, make appointments, and get refills on medications. Medstar’s patient portal is one example of the growing trend of patients using online tools to coordinate their own healthcare.
The features, functionality, and advantages of the Medstar Health Patient Portal will be discussed in this article. This article will help you make the most of the Medstar patient portal, whether you are already a Medstar patient or are just thinking about becoming one.
Medstar Health Patient Portal Login
Here are the steps to login to the Medstar Health Patient Portal:
- Open a web browser and go to the Medstar Health Patient Portal website at https://access.medstarhealth.org/#/
- Click on the “Log In” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields. If this is your first time logging in, you will need to create an account by clicking on the “Sign Up Now” button and following the instructions provided.
- Once you have entered your username and password, click on the “Log In” button to access your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the main dashboard of the portal, which provides access to your medical records, appointments, messages, and other features.
If you have any issues logging in or accessing your account, you can contact Medstar Health’s customer service team for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.