With the MHS Genesis Patient Portal, patients and their carers may exchange information and share medical histories securely online. It’s utilised by military medical facilities like Madigan Army Medical Centre to provide patients quick, safe access to their medical records.
The MHS Genesis Patient Portal gives patients access to their medical information, such as test results, prescriptions, and vaccines. Prescriptions may be renewed as needed. Also, they may make appointments, communicate with their doctors privately, and access health-related data.
The Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington, is home to the Madigan Army Medical Centre, which is a military hospital.The MHS Genesis Patient Portal is utilised at this facility to improve the quality and accessibility of care for MHS Genesis patients.
The Madigan Army Medical Centre may be found on Joint Base Lewis-McChord, which is located in Washington’s Puget Sound region, not far from Tacoma. In order to give the best care possible to its patients, Madigan, like other military hospitals, uses the MHS Genesis electronic health record system and offers the MHS Genesis Patient Portal.
- MHS Genesis Patient Portal Health Mil
MHS Genesis Patient Portal Login
Tricare MHS Genesis Patient Portal
The MHS Genesis Patient Portal is a secure online gateway where patients may access their medical data, communicate with their physicians, get prescription refills, and make appointments. At Madigan Army Medical Centre, there are a few ways to get to the MHS Genesis Patient Portal:
- Visit https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil/ for the MHS Genesis Patient Portal.
- Choose “DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon)” after clicking “Sign In.”
- Make use of your DS Logon credentials to get in. Here, you may also sign up for a DS Logon account if you don’t already have one.
- After logging in, you’ll have access to your medical data and may communicate with the people taking care of you.
The Patient Advocate or the Help Desk at Madigan Army Medical Center are the people to contact if you have any problems using the MHS Genesis Patient Portal or if you have any queries regarding your medical records.