The MHS Genesis Patient Portal is a website where people can look at their electronic health records (EHR) and talk to their doctors online in a safe way. In an effort to better assist active-duty personnel, veterans, and their families, the Department of Defence (DoD) is implementing a new electronic health record system, of which this website is a part.
How To Register at MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
These are the measures you need to take to sign up for the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal:
- You may find the military hospital you need by visiting the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal website. Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) patients, for instance, would use the JBLM MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
- To join, just hit the “Sign Up” button, which should be in the top right of the page.
- Enter your name, birthdate, and Social Security number when prompted.
- Make up a login name and password for your account. In order to prevent other people from using your account, your username must be completely unique.
- Choose your own unique set of security questions and answers.
- Please read the following agreement carefully and click the “I Agree” button to continue using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
- Answer a set of security questions or wait to be texted or sent a verification code to prove your identity.
- If you have already registered, then you may use your username and password to access the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
- Contact the Military Health System (MHS) Help Desk if you have any issues with registering for or logging into the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. Please dial 1-800-698-9332 to reach the MHS Help Desk.