Navigating the patient portal for New York Oncology Haematology (NYOH) can be easy and convenient for patients. Here are the steps to access the NYOH Patient Portal:
- Visit the NYOH website and click on the “Patient Portal” button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- If you’re a new user, click on “Sign Up Today” and enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and email address. You will also need to create a password.
- After creating your account, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to verify your account.
- Once your account has been verified, use your email address and password to log in to the patient portal.
- From the home page of the patient portal, you can get to your medical records, ask for refills on your prescriptions, see when your next appointment is, and talk to your healthcare team.
If you are having trouble with the patient portal or have questions about it, you can contact NYOH’s patient portal support team for help.