Sure, here are the step-by-step instructions for logging into the Planned Parenthood patient portal:
- Open your web browser and go to the Planned Parenthood website at www.plannedparenthood.org.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on the “Patient Portal” button.
- You will be directed to the patient portal login page. Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- If you have not yet registered for the patient portal, click on the “Register” button below the login fields and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Once you have entered your login information, click on the “Log In” button.
- You should now be logged into the Planned Parenthood patient portal. From here, you can access your personal health information, schedule appointments, and communicate with your healthcare provider.
Note: If you have trouble logging in or registering for the patient portal, you can contact Planned Parenthood directly for assistance.