To use the Texas Oncology Patient Portal app, follow these steps:
You can get the Texas Oncology Patient Portal app from the App Store or Google Play, depending on what kind of device you have.
- Open the app and enter your username and password to sign in. If you don’t have a username and password, you can create an account by clicking on the “Create Account” button.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to the app’s home screen. From here, you can access your medical records, view upcoming appointments, send messages to your healthcare providers, and more.
- To view your medical records, click on the “Medical Records” tab. Here, you can view your lab results, imaging reports, and other important medical information.
- To view your upcoming appointments, click on the “Appointments” tab. Here, you can view the date, time, and location of your upcoming appointments, as well as any instructions or notes from your healthcare provider.
- To send a message to your healthcare provider, click on the “Messages” tab. Here, you can compose a new message or view and reply to existing messages from your healthcare team.
- To request a prescription refill, click on the “Prescriptions” tab. Here, you can request a refill for a current prescription, view your prescription history, and more.
Overall, the Texas Oncology Patient Portal app makes it easy and safe for patients to get to their medical records, talk to their doctors, and manage their care from their phones.