If you are looking for UM Patient Portal login page access? then you are landing at the right place at here.
The UM Patient Portal is an online service that allows patients quick and simple access to their health records. Patients can take charge of their health from the convenience of home with the help of this safe and straightforward platform. Patients at the University of Michigan can use the UM Patient Portal to coordinate care, access their medical information and lab results, and ask for refills on medications.
This page will explain why patients should use the UM Patient Portal, how they can get access to it, what it can do for them, and how their privacy and security will be maintained.
UM Patient Portal Login
To login to the UM Patient Portal, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Open your web browser and go to the UM Patient Portal login page. The website address https://www.myuofmhealth.org/MyChart-PRD/Authentication/Login? .
- Enter your username in the first field. Your username should have been provided to you when you registered for the patient portal. If you do not have a username yet, you will need to register for the portal first.
- Enter your password in the second field. Make sure that you enter it correctly, as passwords are case-sensitive.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- If you have entered your login information correctly, you will be taken to your UM Patient Portal account dashboard. From here, you can view your medical records, schedule appointments, communicate with your healthcare providers, and more.
If you have any problems logging in, you can contact the UM Patient Portal support team for assistance.