Sure, here are the steps to login to the UPMC Patient Portal:
- Go to the UPMC website: Visit the UPMC website at www.upmc.com.
- Click on “My UPMC”: On the top right corner of the UPMC homepage, you will see the “My UPMC” button. Click on it to go to the patient portal login page.
- Enter your username and password: If you have already created an account, enter your username and password in the appropriate fields on the login page.
- Click “Sign In”: Once you have entered your login credentials, click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- Access your health information: Once you are logged in, you can access your medical records, test results, and other health information. You can also use the portal to make appointments, ask for refills on your prescriptions, pay your bills, and talk to your healthcare providers.
If you have trouble logging in or need assistance with your UPMC Patient Portal account, you can contact the UPMC Support Center at 1-866-884-8579 for help.