UPMC Pinnacle is a separate health system from UPMC and has its own patient portal. With the UPMC Pinnacle Patient Portal, patients can get online access to their medical records, schedule appointments, ask for refills on prescriptions, and talk to their doctors.
- To access the UPMC Pinnacle Patient Portal, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the UPMC Pinnacle website: Visit the UPMC Pinnacle website at www.upmcpinnacle.com.
- Click on “Patient Portals”: On the top right corner of the UPMC Pinnacle homepage, you will see the “Patient Portals” button. Click on it to go to the patient portal login page.
- Choose the right patient portal. There are different patient portals at UPMC Pinnacle, depending on the type of care you received.Choose the patient portal that matches the kind of care you got, like hospital care or primary care.
- Enter your login credentials: If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log in. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up Now” button to create one.
- Access the portal. Once you have logged in successfully, you can see your health information, make appointments, ask for refills on prescriptions, and talk to your healthcare providers through secure messaging.
If you can’t get into the UPMC Pinnacle Patient Portal, you can call the UPMC Pinnacle Support Center at 1-866-884-8579 for help.