Sure, here are the step-by-step instructions for signing up for the Planned Parenthood patient portal:
- Open your web browser and go to the Planned Parenthood website at www.plannedparenthood.org.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on the “Patient Portal” button.
- Click the “Register” button below the login fields on the page where you sign in as a patient.
- You will be directed to the patient portal registration page. Enter your personal information, including your first and last name, date of birth, and email address.
- Choose a username and password that you will use to log into the patient portal.
- Next, select a security question from the drop-down menu and provide an answer. This will be used to verify your identity if you forget your username or password.
- Review the terms and conditions, and click on the checkbox to confirm that you have read and agree to them.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email from Planned Parenthood with a verification link. Click on the link to confirm your account.
- Once your account has been verified, you can use the username and password you made when you signed up to log in to the patient portal.
- You can access your personal health information, make appointments, and talk to your healthcare provider through the patient portal.
Note: If you have trouble signing up for the patient portal, you can get help from Planned Parenthood.