The new MHS Genesis system is the military’s electronic health record system, which stores a service member’s whole medical history in one place. The U.S. Air Force Academy is one military institution that uses MHS Genesis (USAFA).
The MHS Genesis Patient Portal gives patients access to their medical information, such as lab results, appointment times, and prescription refill requests. Patients can use this system to look at their medical records, talk to their doctors, and change their profiles as needed.
As a patient at USAFA, here’s how to log in to the MHS Genesis Patient Portal:
- Visit https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil/ for the MHS Genesis Patient Portal.
- Choose “DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon)” after clicking “Sign In.”
- Make use of your DS Logon credentials to get in. Here, you may also sign up for a DS Logon account if you don’t already have one.
- After logging in, you’ll have access to your medical data and may communicate with the people taking care of you.
Talk to your healthcare team or the USAFA Military Treatment Facility if you have any issues accessing or utilising the MHS Genesis Patient Portal or if you have any queries regarding your medical records.
- MHS Genesis Patient Portal Health Mil
MHS Genesis Patient Portal Login
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal Registration
- Mayo Clinic Eau Claire Patient Portal
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Fl Patient Portal – How To Access
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal App
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Login
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Questions
Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Rochester MN
Mayo Clinic Phoenix Patient Portal
Mayo Clinic Scottsdale Patient Portal